Things Left Best Unsaid

By, Alexis Neely


I'm emo-tional-trash follow me on Tumblr
I love shameless self-promotion
I am creative and expressive
Yet so self-conscious
I wonder what people say behind back
I don't get along with my parents
I care way too much about what people think 
I need to stop stretching myself out so thin
I want to travel the world
I think lyrics can explain everything
I can eat breakfast food at anytime
I'll continue to search for the answers to my questions
I'm trying to break bad habits
I accept your opinion even if I don't agree
I hate abuse
I love cold weather
I'm a people watcher because I love to over-analyze
I struggle with my body image
I believe family is important
Half my family is crazy and the other half want nothing to do with me
I have a fear of my family tree's addictive behaviors
I hate being alone
I love helping people
I want to be loved and appreciated
I've made mistakes
I'm a smart ass
I'm too proud to ask for help
I'm sloppy and lazy
I wonder about the meaning of life.
I'm smart but I do some of the dumbest things
I waste my time and intelligence
I wish my mind had a delete button
I don't need drugs to have fun
But I need to have fun so I tried drugs
I secretly love drama and conflict
I am not the person I used to be
I am antisocial and don't understand people
I have done things I'm not proud of
I don't care about my reputation
I'm not perfect
I need to vent
I hate when people leave without saying goodbye
I don't get it
I'm literally emotional trash

You might also like...