Moral #1



Image result for couple cuddling tumblr black and white

By Tori Jackson

Moral #1: making permanent decisions off temporary feelings 

She loved the person he was.

She watched him with admiration as he drove the red sonata while singing cage the elephant at the top of his lungs. She often showed him less love than she contained, she didn't want him to think she was vulnerable.

When he said something stupid she got caught up in her words and made a mean remark out of nervousness.

He was exactly what she wanted.

No matter how many other guys she tried to compare him to, they had nothing on hers.

Her brown eyed soulmate with bunched up skin under his eyes almost all the time.

She would cry to him often, most of the time she didn't know why.

But, unlike other guys, he would listen and cheer her up with a kiss on the forehead.

He'd peel her off him and look her in the eyes and tell her something to make her giggle.

He pleased her in all the ways imaginable, he fed her when she got hangry and held her when she got sad.

He once told her he loved her, and she never looked at him the same way.

She had, at the moment, realized what love was.

Her parents didn't work out, she never believed anyone could.

Yet the two of them did, and they did it well.

He was everything a girl would dream of.

His curls fell perfectly on his eyes, and his voice hummed at the top of your head.

When he laughed with her, he'd burry his head into her stomach, to make her laugh harder.



She looked up at him one night, with swollen wet eyes.

What is wrong? He frantically pulled her up next to him.

I am not satisfied. She stated

He looked confused, rubbed her cheeks, and asked Why in a very concerning voice

I just question us. He began to form a frown.

What if our lives carry on better without each other?

So, he let her wish be granted and let go of the hair he had been playing with

She watched her sun walk out of the life she had dreaded prior to the light he provided



She walked with a sulk and her colors faded to black and white

Her music had now slowed down into depressing lullabies 

The boys surrounding her were meaningless

The lights in the hallway dimmed and her appearance got rougher by the days

She bundled up into herself and tried to stay warm

She was a lifeless toy, slipping into the same routine



Her fingers rushed to her contacts app on her phone

She quickly pressed the name she had so long desired

Hi. She said quickly in response to his greeting



I have experienced life without you

You are my sun, yet I have turned you away

I have become cold, yet I continued to reject that you are what I need

I want you, yet I do not obtain enough love to give to you

I long for you yet I do not have enough courage to tell you the truth

I left you, yet you were the one leaving me

I thought you needed me, yet I needed you

I claimed you as mine, yet I was yours

I loved you, yet it was you who loved me

You took me in for the person I was, yet I love the person you are

You might also like...