Constant Voices


By Walter Killoran


the constant voices
the constant echoes of screams
the thirst for blood
the hunger for their flesh....
I CRAVE IT
i want to feast on their flesh
i want to devour their hearts
i want to rip out every last bone
i want to destroy their souls
they think they can screw with my head?!
no... they will bow before me
they will beg
they will plead
they will die
all those who think i am normal
they will  see the real me,,,
soon their blood will be rivers
soon their flesh will be in between my teeth
soon their screams will be silenced for ever,....

i am so tired...
their blood is dripping from my mouth
their hollowed heads  hanging from my belt
and now it is over
now  their  voices silenced 
their judgemental eyes have gone white
now i am finally alone
all alone..
sweet
sweet
silence.

You might also like...